and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
they make love look hard
Monday, December 12, 2011 | 4:32 PM | 0 comments
56) In a relationship? 
No. Haven't been in one for 18 years. Guess how old I am!
57) How many relationships have you had? 
None.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? 
Nope.
59) Where were you yesterday? 
Church. Lunch. Home. 
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Yeah, my pillow. 
61) Are you wearing socks right now? 
Who isn't? It's the middle of winter..
62) What's your favorite animal? 
Wow I have favorite animals all over the place.. I'd have to say a dolphin. 
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? 
Well, nobody I like has ever liked me. I'm going to have to say that I usually try to be myself around everyone. I'm silly, I guess. 
64) Where is your best friend? 
I have no clue where they are right now.
65) Spit or swallow?(; 
And I have no idea what this question means.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post