standin' where we reach
Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 3:32 PM | 0 comments
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
In some parts. I like how I've become more likely to try new things, but I still don't like how incredibly self-conscious I am.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of chalk on a board. That's like my biggest sound hate.
I do love how the pinsetters all go down and up before a tournament, though.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if....... I hadn't moved to US?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No, maybe. If we don't anger them, we should be okay. Right?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm: Penny. Left arm... some random junior higher on his phone.



