oh love, listen
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | 5:40 PM | 0 comments
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
My air freshener. I forget the scent now, though.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I don't know, they all had their upsides to them. Probably the hospital. I hate the hospital.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast, haha! Which makes me wonder why I want to go to college on the East Coast..
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Oh wow hmm. Mmmmmmm.... John Mayer's pretty attractive....
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To be happy. To love other people with every ounce of fiber of my being. To make God's glory shine through me.
36) Define: Art.
Definition: Something I cannot do.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Sometimes.
38) What's the weather like right now?
COLD.
39) What time is it?
5.40 p.m.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and YES, hahaa



