hold this heart
Friday, October 7, 2011 | 10:44 PM | 0 comments
I've been away a year and a day
You recognize love after the fact
You did what you did and that was that
Things change so quickly in a span of a few months. I've been looking back on previous months and previous posts and I am startled at how much I have changed in some ways, in terms of relationships and problems and who were the people I had problems with. In some other ways, self-esteem wise, things haven't changed all that much. And I still kind of have anger management issues...
Yet I am proud of how much I have grown as a person in some areas. I am proud that I am still a girl who chooses to love despite every hardship that has been thrown her way.
I think it's funny, how I came back to D after all these months. I look on the months where he broke my heart, and I laugh because I didn't know him well enough to value him as a friend. I have him as a friend now, and I trust him irrevocably. Even if we never get into a relationship, I like him as a friend too much to lose him. At least, I say that now. Hopefully, Future Me, if you read this, I will still be friends with him. Don't screw this up, okay?
Don't hold back all your love for someday, for someday.
I would say that I'm sorry if it would do any good,
But to never regret means you have to forget-
and I don't think that I could.
'please speak well of me', the weepies



