a tragedy
Monday, June 6, 2011 | 11:27 PM | 0 comments
Some days, I simply feel like curling up into a ball and not interacting with humans.
Honestly, sometimes I just think that I would be better off without having to talk to anyone except my mom. It seems like I'm either frustrating someone, or someone's frustrating me, or we just don't talk at all. Is this how all goodbyes start? Because I don't want to see someone else leave.
Days like today, I decide that I hate the human race. Not to the point where I would like to exterminate all humankind, though. Because that would mean killing myself. And I sort of like living, thank you very much.
Asdfghjkl God, I need help. Major help. Capital H help. I need patience. And strength. Because one of these days I'm going to snap and then I'm really going to regret what I do next.
I just don't know what else to do now.



