you take what i have
Friday, May 6, 2011 | 5:10 PM | 0 comments
I suppose it's for the best.You just seem quieter, withdrawn, alienated. You won't look at me, you won't speak to me, you won't even try- was it really that easy for me to move on, or are you just deliberately making my job a lot easier? Maybe it's the former. Maybe I just didn't see it all this time. Maybe I managed to talk myself into loving you. Was it even love?
Then again, maybe it's a conflict. Maybe there genuinely is something that the both of us are trying to move on from. Maybe I'm not imagining it. Maybe you're as hurt as I am. Is it hurt, or is it regret? Either way, there are questions that need to be addressed. And either way, you can not say that I never gave us a chance.
It was your choice, and I respect that.
I'm starting to wear thin,
Find it harder to forgive,
Every time you let us slip
Down your list of priorities.
If you know that it's through,
You can't keep doing what you do.
Is it time to let go of you?
'cambridge', kina grannis
I suppose it was for the best.



