here we go, three years later.
Sunday, May 8, 2011 | 7:02 PM | 0 comments
It's satisfying, being able to breathe and talk and enjoy the sounds around me without having to stop and think about you. Did you know, today was a rare moment that I could sit in silence and take everything in without actually thinking about you? I think I've moved on. Now I can actually play the game of ignoring you without feeling hurt.
It feels great, being able to function without the thought of you constantly crossing my mind.
Maybe next time, I won't get hurt so easily.
You know, when next time, something actually works out.
All I have, all I have, all I have,
Well, you know it's yours.
Every breath, every step, every moment
I'm looking for.
All I have, all I have, all I have
Is yours.
And you watch my heart break a little bit more.
'all i have', mat kearney



