time; the sands blew away
Wednesday, February 16, 2011 | 8:44 PM | 0 comments
Maybe you don't understand this- but I genuinely hurt from time to time, you know.It's not like you care, though.
Because I keep giving my time, my effort, my heart to you- I am always constantly helping you back on your feet- but sometimes let me tell you that I wish you were there for me. I'm always the one who comes to you when you're hurt. I'm the one who bandages your knees. I'm the one who tells you it's going to be okay, I'm the one who tells you everything will turn out alright.
What do you do? When I trip, you keep on walking as though nothing has ever happened.
I'm tired of it.
But it's not in my nature to give up helping people, because it's all I have.
I just wish sometimes that you could see that.



