and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
it's only life
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 | 9:06 AM | 0 comments
It’s true. We don’t know each other like the back of our hands. Really, that’s okay by me. And even though there might be the basis of something meaningful there, it’s all so crazy right now. I’m on the brink, being nudged in 3 different directions, and… you’re right there, and things just.. they’re crazy. Maybe I’m misreading the signs, and maybe I’m not- all I know is, I really do enjoy the way our relationship is going, and crazy as it sounds, I also know that I’m willing to take the risk of changing it completely. The question is, are you?

[taken from my Tumblr, but it's how I still feel even after I've written it.]

Older Post | Newer Post