and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
revelation !
Saturday, March 6, 2010 | 5:35 PM | 0 comments
Yesterday I was talking to Adora, and as I was talking to her and as we were bonding, I came to realize something. (Other than the fact that I really really really like hearing the sound of my own voice. Haha.)

I told her that healing from relationships, getting over someone, forgetting someone, those all took time. And cliched though it sounded, it really hit me just then. All those failed relationships, all those tears I cried, all those 'heartaches' I thought I experienced, all those built me up to be the kind of person I am today. And it was true. Experience and time taught me how to shake things off faster. And now I'm more positive (at least a little bit). I'm not as hung up over guys not liking me. I have amazing friends. And the best part is, I'm no longer tremendously convinced that if I act a certain way, this guy will like me. No, these days, I'm just my usual crazy self and I let the guys who can handle it decide for themselves.

They were right. You were right. Time did tell. Time did heal. And though I hated it when people told me that, it did turn out to be true after all. It only takes time for a heart to heal. It sounds crazy, and it sounds dumb and dreamy and unrealistic, but it really is true.

Let your heart heal. Keep your mind open. Who knows how you'll turn out from it?

on another note i am obsessed with Super Junior M.

Older Post | Newer Post