and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
love letters
Saturday, March 20, 2010 | 11:49 AM | 0 comments
I don't want to be the one to say goodbye
But I will, I will, I will
I don't want to sit on the pavement while you fly
But I will, I will, oh yes I will


The sad thing about me is that I never really got over him. And that's the worst part, I think. The fact that someone for 6 months could have a hold over me always scares me a little bit. 3 times in my life it's happened. And that's never worked out well for me.

History fascinates me, but I've learned that the same thing happens over and over if you don't do anything about it. And you know... I'm wondering if I should change this history. If I should introduce a whole new factor that would allow me to revolutionize how this usually goes. Because to be honest, I care. Yes, I care. And that scares me oh so much. I've never taken the first step before, but I honestly, really, do want you to take the first step of faith too.

And I'm so confused as to what to do. History is repeating itself over and over again, it seems like. What could I do to change its course?

And if I was stronger then I would tell you no
And if I was stronger then I will leave this show
And if I was stronger then I would up and go
But here I am and here we go again

Older Post | Newer Post