dreams
Sunday, March 28, 2010 | 9:57 AM | 0 comments
Dreams scare me sometimes. For me, they have the power to let me see what would happen if this or that happened. When they're good, I feel refreshed, I feel happy. But when they're bad, when they show me something that I would never have wanted ever to happen in real life, there will be a cloud around me for the rest of the day.For me, the dreams just seem so real.
Today, I woke up from a vivid dream involving the death of a close friend. I woke up, shuddering, with the thought that he was dead and there was no coming back. For some reason, for 5 minutes I was thoroughly convinced that he had drowned and would never talk to me again, even though he lives only 5 minutes away and all I had to do was call him. And the weirdest part? In the dream, I could see his ghost, but I never spoke to it.
Maybe the previous events of this year affected me way more than I thought. And all I could think of when I woke up was, "Why him? Why him?"
Dreams scare me. Have I mentioned that?
on another note, maybe winter's not over yet.



