and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
i dare you
Sunday, January 24, 2010 | 11:05 PM | 0 comments
So you know this website?

Yeah. So I realized that we can't view every single GMH that ever passes through
the system. But you know what we CAN do? We can always post our own GMHs here. On our blogs. Blogs where people who don't know about this website can learn about the greatest miracles in the world- humans loving each other and genuinely caring about each other's welfare. We do not need a website to post these stories for ourselves.

I dare you. Write a GMH every week. Don't limit yourself! One. Two. Maybe ten thousand if you want to. Share the love.

I'll start.

Early on in January, I learned that 6 teenagers my age all passed away due to tragic accidents. I was understandably distraught the next day, and all my friends rallied around me to make my life seem as normal and as routine as possible. But what touched me the most was that a guy I wouldn't consider a close friend, and someone who I wouldn't have expected to be there for me, IMed me every day, asking me if I was okay and how I was feeling. Amazing and thoughtful people GMH.
Make someone smile with your touching story today :)

Older Post | Newer Post