and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
title and registration
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 | 10:51 PM | 0 comments
The glove compartment isn't accurately named
And everybody knows it.
So i'm proposing a swift orderly change.

I'm really tired. And I'm sick of moaning. It's draining you, and it's draining me, and it's draining everyone. I guess I never really thought about me moaning so much, and how it affects everyone, but today that all changed when it hit me.

Moaning and groaning and complaining? It never works. Does it make us feel better about ourselves? No. Now there's a difference between complaining and unloading. With complaining, it's sort of like making ourselves feel worse; our voices drone on and on just for the sake of hearing our own voices. But with unloading, it's something you really need to get off your chest. Without it, you'll be bottled up with all that frustration...

It's a fine line we all have to walk sometime. And though I mean this for those people out there who currently have problems and are making it sound more dramatic than it actually is, I know I'm not fit to judge you either, for that would make me a hypocrite.

But definitely, stop moaning and threatening to do things you would never do. Take it from me. I've been there.

We've all been there.

There's no blame for how our love did slowly fade
And now that it's gone it's like it wasn't there at all
And here i rest where disappointment and regret collide
Lying awake at night (up all night)
When i'm lying awake at night.
"Title and Registration", Death Cab for Cutie

Older Post | Newer Post