suck it up.
Saturday, December 12, 2009 | 11:10 PM | 0 comments
Um, excuse me, if you have a problem with us, do tell us, and don't be sneaky about it.Seriously.
Maybe it's just me. But finals week always makes me snappy and really, really witchy with a b. Maybe it's the stress. Maybe it's the sudden increase of people asking for my help, people whom I know are only using me.
And I hate that. I also hate it when I'm in the middle of studying, and somebody texts/IMs/FBChats me with some stupid, annoying, irrelevant conversation opener.
"Hi Sam. How are you?"
I DON'T GIVE A CARE ABOUT HOW I AM. IT'S FINALS WEEK. WHICH PART OF GO AWAY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND.
asdfghjkl little, random things are trippin' me up this week, and I hate it. It's like a sudden spark. Like I'll be normal, and suddenly I'll have an urge to rip something apart and kick the wall. And it's tiny things that trip me up, like ppl talkin lyk dis all d tyme; people who don't understand the fact that when I said "I'd rather not tell you" means I'd rather not tell you; texts that hold no relevance to me whatsoever; people mocking me because I take things "so seriously"; people saying that I'm overreacting and the course in reality is really easy...
it's that last thing there that is really tripping me up these days. Whenever somebody says that "AP Euro isn't that bad, you're just overreacting", or implies that, I just get so mad. Um, hello, you don't take the class. You wouldn't know. You took the easy way out and didn't take the class. And yes I agree with you that your class is difficult in some ways too, but you don't see ME going, "Well, your class is an easy class, a brain-dead person could pass it".
Which is basically what you are implying.
So leave me alone until after finals week, when I have a sense of sanity.



