sing it out loud
Sunday, December 27, 2009 | 12:07 AM | 0 comments
Three in the morningAnd I’m still awake
So I picked up a pen and a page
And I started writing
Just what I’d say
If we were face to face
I’d tell you just what you mean to me
I’d tell you these simple truths
Christmas has come and gone, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. This year, Christmas was kind of... bleh. But, the important thing is to be thankful for whatever God has given us, and to always count our blessings, not to mention always thanking God for sending his son to save us.
So, thank you God for my family. My friends. My school. The finances that supports us all. Love. Peace. Joy. Even the lessons that teach us in the midst of sorrow.
Thank you God, for everything.
Be strong in the Lord and
Never give up hope
You’re going to do great things
I already know
God’s got His hand on you so
Don’t live life in fear
Forgive and forget
But don’t forget why you’re here
Take your time and pray
Thank God for each day
His love will find a way
These are the words I would say



