and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
you little hypocrite.
Sunday, September 6, 2009 | 10:06 PM | 0 comments
Haha, I've FINALLY figured you out. And you thought I'd be so stupid, I'd never understand you. Well guess what, it ain't gonna happen. No how, no way.

You just want attention, don't you? You're so strange. You're a boy too, to boot. Psh, I bet you think you're so smart, you can understand girls and their drama. Nooo, hon, let me tell you something. You're acting like a girl yourself. You think you've lost all respect for me? I already lost respect for you a long time ago. Heck, I doubt you ever had my respect for a long time.

You're such a hypocrite, I hope you know that. And the best part is, (or the worst, may I clarify?) that you know it, you acknowledge it, and you don't do anything about it. Oh, but of course, because you've acknowledged your mistakes, you get to tell the rest of the world what to do, is that it? I wasn't aware that manners and courtesies had changed. How strange.

So you wonder why you lost your friends and why I'm acting this way? Hon, there are plenty reasons. First, you're a hypocrite. Two, you're always trying to get attention back on yourself. What was all that little comment about your profile picture? And three, you accuse me of not being nice? You're no better yourself. You're always putting people down, always shooting other people's ideas and dreams to the ground. Then you excuse yourself when you say something particularly hurtful with a 'Just kidding'. As if that will clear you of all misgivings.

Some days, I wish I could pick up a flower vase and chuck it at your head.

Older Post | Newer Post