and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
the equation of life
Friday, September 11, 2009 | 9:26 PM | 0 comments
So, here's a happy post that will hopefully, help dispel any angsty posts and stuff I've been lining up. Sorry if the private blog thing is bothering anyone- I just don't want certain people reading my blog- rest assured it'll be public again sometime soon.

And when I say sometime soon, it probably means next week. x)

I haven't really been blogging here lately. I've mostly been posting random stuff on www.tumblr.com, which is a lot simpler, but I miss my easy, pretty templates that I steal from blogskins.com and there's no nice formatting for the text. Just plain ol' black font that looks like it belongs in MLA format.

Neverthless, it is extremely efficient, and though I told myself that I would never pay more attention to there than here, it obviously looks like the fickle side of me won out. I feel like my blog has been abandoned- Sorry, blogger. I'll try not to neglect you :)
Check out www.spazzycorn.tumblr.com though. I update more frequently there, even though it's not really anything about my life- it's mostly random stuff I found memorable enough to put down for a laugh.

So anyway..... Life.
Hmm, it's been pretty up and down lately. So I've been out of commission for a couple of weeks because of a sprained ankle. It's the first time I've ever been helpless enough for people to have to do stuff for me, and I disliked it. Yeah, I dislike people waiting on me hand and foot. I know. I'm a weird child. I'm used to it =P

The Downs
-Sprained ankle, not being able to play tennis OR GO BOWLING *sob*
-One particular thorn in my everyday life who apparently finds it justifiable to take out his temper on the whole world and hurt everyone in his vicinity..
-Chemistry (bane of my life, I swear)

The Ups
-
Friends
-Family
-God teaching me to slow down
-God teaching me to forgive
-
God teaching me to be patient
-Worship Choir/Band, favorite class EVER
-Going back to Penang next year (*nods head*)
-Great teachers
-Great people
-Blessings and miracles in their own little way

Hmm, so lately, I've definitely been blessed by God, because he's given me all these awesome people to talk to while I'm here by my own lonesome little self here in America.
(Yet another reason why you should come).
Lately, I think I've been discovering who I can trust, and who I can depend on to help me when I'm down. I've seen a side of some people who I once thought were trustworthy, and I've realized that people are not always who you thought they were, no matter how good your judgment can be- or is.

But that also made me think. If you trust people, you always have to at least take a leap of faith sometime- don't you?

Older Post | Newer Post