and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
ohmy she's back
Saturday, August 1, 2009 | 8:05 PM | 0 comments
Well..not really.
I'm in the hotel room blogging as we speak. I'm exhausted. Fifteen games of bowling- fifteen count em! And...considering it's my first time here in NEVADA and in a place notorious for horrible lanes, I think I held up pretty well in the first nine (196 average over nine games, WAHOOOO).

Then...for the last six I pretty much crashed out. Especially the last three, teehee. a 15o some average -facepalm- BUT IT';S OKAY. i did much better than i expected, and that's always a good thing. =)
dang i cant type on my mom's laptop.

But, I'm pleased with myself. Somewhat. 92%. Which is a solid A. I think. :)

Highlight of the day:
Me: *referring to Travis* Where's your boyfriend?
Anna: *not listening as usual, gestures vaguely towards the lanes* Somewhere down there.....
Me: *stares evilly at Anna*
Anna: WAIT WHAT?! NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT-
*cue arguing*

Repeat of yesterday:
Me: You eat more Chinese food than me.
Anna: Which is sad.
Me: I think I see your boyfriend down there.
Anna: Okay.*pause* WHAT?!
Me and Morgan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA.

Me: So what did you shoot?
Michael: 136.
Me: Heh, you did better than I did. I shot a 130.
Michael: HAH I DID BETTER THAN SOMEONE YAYYYYYYY!
Me:...You know Michael that doesn't really help me all that much....

Older Post | Newer Post