and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
long distance relationships
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | 11:14 PM | 0 comments
i don't like it. =/

But God has his plan, and I'm going to just sit here and enjoy it. Life is too short to be fretting over something as trivial like whether a boy likes me or not.
Or..whether AP Euro is going to drive me insane.
Or whether those apples downstairs...

Ohdang now I'm craving apples. x)

Anyway, I played tennis with Daniella today. it was tons of fun, although I doubt that we actually did as much tennis as we did talking. But it was still really good...I may have lost 6-3 but we still had a a good time and I didn't lose my temper once! Which is actually an excellent thing.

Then I came home and..studied.
Mayhaps tennis on thursday? Tryouts are next week and I'm scared. D=

Dear God, grant me strength to trust in you.

Older Post | Newer Post