happy thoughts
Rainbows. Ponies. Apple crumble.
Stars. Singing along to the radio with noise-cancelling headphones. Writing stories/poems. Bowling. Talking and sharing a laugh with my friends. Talking on the phone. Randomly bursting out into laughter. Randomly singing any old tune that pops into my head. Randomly bursting out into dancing. Lays BBQ chips. Non-fat sorbets from Haagen-Daaz. Frozen yogurt. Reading. Talking on the Internet. Internet. Pretending to be a drummer and hitting the air like I'm a rockstar. School.
Homework. Photoshop. Trying to look like an actual girly-girl. Watching TV shows and screaming at the characters who
really ought to have gotten together by now. Tennis. Teasing my friends about people, even if I know they don't like said person (usually, I'm always right). Being right. Coming up with projects that never get off the ground. Pushing myself. The smell of the airport. Piano music. Successfully doing something that I thought could never happen. Seeing other people have happy moments. Watching people in love (mostly). Japanese food. Lasagna.
These are the things that make me happy. I figured I needed to remind myself why I smile daily instead of being the expected goth emo I should really be.
Older Post | Newer Post