and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
fireflies?
Saturday, July 18, 2009 | 10:19 PM | 0 comments
"This is my current single status
My declaration of independence
There's no way I'm tradin' places
Right now a star's in the ascendant

I'm single
(Right now)
That's how I wanna be
I'm single
(Right now)
That's how I wanna be"
-'Single', Natasha Bedingfield

Ah, Natasha, if only the rest of us could understand how you're possibly happy with that and how you live with that with no qualms whatsoever...

Meanwhile, my confidence is slipping and self-esteem as usual (as it does around this time of year) is taking a couple big hits. Baseball bats and hurled insults, subtle or not, make one seriously doubt their self-worth and their true loyalties.
It's times like these when I simply crank up the radio/Ipod/Itunes and sing along to the melody.

But these days, they don't seem to help much anymore.

On another gloomy tone, I seriously doubt that that trip down to California is going to materialize? No news from him-- either
a)he told me that to get me all excited and then cruelly dump a bucket of cold water on me, just for fun (I really hope he's not that kind of guy)
b) he never replies texts (six hours from the time I sent it till now- is that a perfectly reasonable time frame for not replying? Americans don't seem to like texting, especially Caucasians) and so hasn't seen my message yet
I) subset of b: he actually forgot to tell me when he's coming down
i)subset of b)I): making me wonder if I totally misread him
c) he's avoiding telling me because he went and opened his claptrap and his parents called it off after all, and he doesn't really want to tell me because he ALREADY got my hopes up (plausible? Yes? No? Message in CBOX please).

Well, if everything doesn't work out..
which has a really high chance of occurring..

It's back to basics, baby
. Back to basics.


Let's get this game on. *sighs*


yes i purposely did everything in different colors.
because i can.
and so i diddddd. =)


Older Post | Newer Post