terms of endearment
Monday, July 6, 2009 | 10:51 AM | 0 comments

Don't. Ever. Watch. This. Movie. Even though it earned a whole ton of awards at the Academy Awards.
Unless, of course, you have about two hours to waste, THEN you can put this movie on and try and figure out what the heck the plot is. Because that was my general idea of this movie.
I watched it with my parents last night, and omg, I wanted to sleep. It was
a) slow
b) boring
c) undefinable
d) crazy bad.
Dad recommended it. He said it would make us cry, since we'd been watching all those tragic movies and..yeah. He said he watched it with Mah Mah and he cried too. Problem was, about an hour into the movie, I wasn't seeing anything that would make me cry, and neither was Mom.
"Really, Mom, the first tear that comes down your face, I'm turning this off!"
At the end of the film, it had me in tears, alright. Tears of laughter, because we were cracking jokes all the way through the whole movie. In fact, we were joking so much, we didn't even notice that the main character had died till we looked back at the screen.
"EH, SHE DIED ALREADY?!"
"I guess this brings new meaning to the term died of laughter..."
Yeah. So don't watch it. Especially since Jack Nicholson is in it. He's a creepy guy O.O
AND BY THE WAY,
HAPPY 500TH POST TO MY BLOG!
HAPPY 500TH POST TO MY BLOG!



