so long, so long.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 | 11:31 AM | 0 comments
"And I will leave under the coverOf summer’s kiss upon the sky
Like the stone face of your lover
Just before she says goodbye."
I'm really tired. Not physically, but emotionally drained too. (Drain, ha, ha. Just like the drain I nearly stopped up in our kitchen sink by putting the plug in the wrong way D=)
I'm tired of waiting, of seeing happy endings everywhere I look, of having to endure the knowledge that..well. Yeah.
But y'know what?
It doesn't matter.
Because ultimately God is in control. And if He wants to use me the way I am now, fine. He knows what He's doing more than I do ;)
"I was certain that the seasons
Could be held between my arms
But just as summer’s hold is fleeting
I was here but now I’m gone (so long, so long)."
-'So Long, So Long', Dashboard Confessional
i'll leave you behind,
another secret behind
another closed door.
another secret behind
another closed door.



