and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
oceans away
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 | 10:28 PM | 0 comments
Well, then, it's settled, you guys. He's not coming. Well I take that back. He texted me saying he's probably not coming to San Fran any more :(. So there's this chance that we might still meet up.

But I highly doubt it. I don't think it's going to happen...

I can't say I'm crushed to the point of no return. But again, I can't really feel all that normal either. But I guess it's good, that I don't feel like curling up into a ball and screaming my heart out...
This could be worse.

..Redwood National Park.

Does somebody want to tell me
what's so interesting
about a park full of
trees?


i want you to disappear
into the mists of time
like a lost love song


Older Post | Newer Post