and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
because you're strange and beautiful.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 | 7:13 PM | 0 comments
"Sometimes, the last thing you want comes in first,
Sometimes, the first thing you want never comes,
And I know, the waiting is all you can do."
-'Strange and Beautiful', Aqualung


Tell it like it is.

Anyway, enough moping. I'm going to forget that my phone even receives any text messages, and I'm going to stop obsessing. Like the pitiful wretch I am, unloved and unwanted...x)

Oh my, I sense myself lapsing again. *skips off to the sunny sunrise*
(although really it does seem kinda unfair to be let down before I even took off)


Hmm, so it looks like this summer is going to be sports themed? Mum has me playing tennis on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, I have bowling practice (Saturday being league). I'm not sure how I feel about this, with only Sunday left for lazing around, but hey. It's going to help me a) improve my tennis game, and b) lose some of the body fat I've always been moaning about. And maybe, if I work hard enough, I can burn away the sad reminder that I have no life, my love life is non-existent, I'm a 16 year old girl who has to resort to sports for entertainment and can't wait for school to start.

"Can't wait for school to start."
I never thought those words would ever be uttered back home by my own free will.

I'm not the person I once thought I was, and this worries me.
Somewhat.

but not enough to change who I am now.

"Everything's falling, and I am included in that
Oh, how I try to be just okay
Yeah, but all I ever really wanted
Was a little piece of you."
-'Be Your Love', Rachael Yamagata


Older Post | Newer Post