summertimeeee, makes your brain go splat.
Friday, June 5, 2009 | 4:37 PM | 0 comments
It's true. It's been scientifically proven. Summertime has been proven to turn your perfectly normal brain, which once looked like this:To this.

Well, now that I've managed to turn off every person who ever frequents Cafe Fernando (sorry, Angry Cafe Owner. You can come up with a crazy evil plan to get rid of summer in revenge, I wouldn't mind), I should start typing to rid myself of this evil feeling- *gasp* boredom.
Yep, ladies and gentlemen, it's hit.
I'm bored.
Over summer vacation.
I can sense an angry mob readying their spears to chuck it into my bored body. Well, go ahead. At least I'll get some exercise running away from you. *sighs*
You know it's bad when you encourage angry mobs to hunt you down and kill you.
But really.
It's 4.49 p.m. as I type, and I really should be at the bowling alley training. But no. My coach decides to up and go to Indiannamewhateveritis-ville. Really, Ty. =( I won't see you for two weeks! Nooo!
*pauses*
Then again.
So much for my dreams of living permanently at the bowling alley. The last time I was there for training, we were stuck to the TV set watching Safina and Azarenka.
Yeahhh..I know..bowling alley and tennis.
I know, it's weird. Does anyone ever listen to me? No.
I should maybe change the blog layout. Give it a fresh boot. I have *checks clock* two hours to kill until that dinner I have to attend anyway. *sighs* 120 minutes. Oh, the joy.
.....Yes. I will be back later.
This blog has killed approximately five minutes or more of my time.
Thank heavens.
Yep, ladies and gentlemen, it's hit.
I'm bored.
Over summer vacation.
I can sense an angry mob readying their spears to chuck it into my bored body. Well, go ahead. At least I'll get some exercise running away from you. *sighs*
You know it's bad when you encourage angry mobs to hunt you down and kill you.
But really.
It's 4.49 p.m. as I type, and I really should be at the bowling alley training. But no. My coach decides to up and go to Indiannamewhateveritis-ville. Really, Ty. =( I won't see you for two weeks! Nooo!
*pauses*
Then again.
So much for my dreams of living permanently at the bowling alley. The last time I was there for training, we were stuck to the TV set watching Safina and Azarenka.
Yeahhh..I know..bowling alley and tennis.
I know, it's weird. Does anyone ever listen to me? No.
I should maybe change the blog layout. Give it a fresh boot. I have *checks clock* two hours to kill until that dinner I have to attend anyway. *sighs* 120 minutes. Oh, the joy.
.....Yes. I will be back later.
This blog has killed approximately five minutes or more of my time.
Thank heavens.




