and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Burning Up
Saturday, June 27, 2009 | 3:33 PM | 0 comments
june 27

It's a sheer sense of irony, when I turn on my Ipod and the Jonas Brothers start shrieking, "Burnin' up, burnin' up- with you baby" at about ten thousand decibels in my ear.

Apparently, when I slept on my Ipod last night, it decided to scroll to that song which I've been telling myself for ages to just delete, since the JoBros were not my favorite artis to begin with, anyway.
And when I turn it on, its last, final revenge for having me sleep on it the whole night was to blast that same hated song in my ear in the smoldering heat of California summer.

Now, I'm not sure that paragraph made sense, but YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. THIS IS MY BLOG. YOU ARE READING IT. SO THERE.

I sound like a deranged, raving mad lunatic.
Which this heat has a very high possibility of turning me into.
I'm not sure that that was a complete sentence, but my head hurts too much to try and comprehend grammar at the moment. Miss Isaacs would be appalled.
And you know what's the best part? TOmorrow, it'll be a 101 degrees. A HUNDRED AND ONE. COUNT EM. ONE, TWO, THREE.......NINETY-NINE, SIX HUNDRED AND FORTY TWO, HUNDRED AND ONE.

No prizes for spotting what's out of the ordinary.

I don't know how I'm going to survive. The pool isn't even going to offer me much respite, since the solar panel has warmed it up. I'm not sure I want to go swimming in a warm pool in the middle of summer (which it is now, if I think about it).

That's it. It's warm, I'm sleepy. Lethal combination, but what the heck. I'm going to go take a nap.

Older Post | Newer Post