and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
before, I lose you.
Friday, June 26, 2009 | 3:47 PM | 0 comments
I separated my heart from my head
To feel out what's inside
I don't like what I see so I say
Good night
don't wake me cuz i'm dreaming in color
Black and white is not my friend
Candy coded figures only in my bed
i've never been so deep inside a shadow
i've never been so insecure of what I know

"Just say what you need to say. I'm tired of having to beat around the bush and smile brightly so you can reassure yourself that everything's okay.
Because it's not okay, and it won't be okay until I know what you're thinking."

i've gotta figure it out
I need a story to tell
where's the feeling I long for
i've gotta figure it out
Before I lose you love
~
'Gotta Figure It Out', Erin McCarley

Older Post | Newer Post