and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Therapists.
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | 6:55 PM | 0 comments
Jon told me not to do anything about it, but I'm going to flaunt his advice and do it anyway.

RANTING TIME.

Hmm, so I should watch my behavior next time. First off, i don't THINK there's going to be a next time. I don't want to EVER see you again. Really. I don't. I think both of us would be happy if we each ceased to exist to each other. Which is fine by me, really. Seeing as to how you've ALWAYS made my life miserable. Not just
mine, come to think of it... everyone else who hung out around you was affected too. Did you notice how NOBODY protested when the suggestion to avoid you was thrown out? What, you think your problem was just me? Noo, sweetheart. Take a good look around. EVERYBODY IS ANNOYED. They just do a wayyy better job at hiding their annoyance than I do.

Secondly, what the heck does it matter to you if I told people to vote for him rather than you? Number one, i didn't mean it on purpose. You didn't get the letter telling you to campaign like the REST OF US DID. So obviously I'm going to conclude that you didn't get permission to run, right? After all, you handed in your application late Friday afternoon, and that's your own freaking fault isn't it? And by the way, what does it EVEN MATTER? Even if I told other people to vote for him,
  • IT IS THEIR OWN CHOICE TO LISTEN TO ME OR NOT.
  • AND IT IS ALSO MY CHOICE TO CHOOSE WHO I WANT TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR FOR PRESIDENT.
In which case, it's quite obviously not you.

"no one wants to hang out w/ someone overtly jealous

or defensive."


Uhhhh. Let me get this straight. You think that people don't want to hang out with me because they think that I'm 'overtly jealous and defensive?


Sweetie, let me tell you something.

"I hate to sound really rude, but nobody exactly wants to hang out with someone who is rude and thinks she's the center of the world. "

Yeah. YEAH that's what I said. Why do you think I was ignoring you in the very first place? Because I was jealous of you? Hah. What exactly do you have that I should be jealous of you about? And anyway, even if I WAS jealous, I wouldn't be ignoring you. Um, take a look at every one of my friends. They ALL have something that they're better at me at. Am I ignoring them? Nooooo. In fact, my best friends are all better than me at something. Am I ignoring them? Well, I'm the one who still has friends, so I'm guessing not. Which, quite obviously, means there's something wrong with YOU. Something's screwy with YOU.


Let me tell you something.

IF THERE'S SOMETHING I DETEST MORE THAN EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD, IT'S THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING/FLAUNT EVERYTHING THEY HAVE/THINK THEY'RE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD.


And yes ma'am, I think that's exactly what you are.

'chance to make you guys my friends', indeed.
I don't believe we're clones, woman. YOU DO NOT MAKE PEOPLE YOUR FRIENDS. YOU MAKE FRIENDS. Which I hardly doubt your small brain can handle.

so, good riddance. Don't eat lunch with us anymore. Dang, I can hardly wait. Freedom. Freedom from suffocating, lousy people like you.

I have had enough.
I hardly think the tears, the fights, the pain is worth it anymore.
Good riddance.
Get out of my life,
and make sure you shut the door on your way out, alright?


Older Post | Newer Post