it should be Friday by now.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | 8:27 PM | 0 comments
Ohhh, this week is going by sooooooooooooo sllllllloooooooooooowwwwllllllyyy.I swear, I just want to kick it (it??? Week is an IT???) so it can move a little bit faster.
Mmmm, so today was a relatively good day.
Lemme see, we played Moonball (WE FOUND A SPORT WE'RE ACTUALLY DECENTLY GOOD AT. too bad we only play it ONCE x)) in P.E. It was so cool. Adora got to show off for once. Haha. That girl's an awesome baseball player. Softball, I mean.
Mmm, then Bio was....
disgusting.
Ugh, we had to dissect a FROG. I took loads of pictures, and once my headache from all that formaldehyde wears off, I'll post it back up on this blog. -pokes- I'm so proud of Cameron, though. He did work! =DD He's cool, really. Although the serial killer comment freaked me out.
Chapel- we walked the mile!
Kay-Ann: *in response to me dragging her towards *cough** Uh, okay, Sam, you can stop now..
It was one of those 'you shoulda been there' moments.
Mmm, so yes, I walked the mile with Kay-Ann and Libby.
Scared Ryan in the process. That boy is so much fun to scare it's unbelievable.
Then we sat down in the bleachers to wait for Lions and Tigers to finish performing, and hahaha...
"WE'RE ALL IN THE WRONG ROW!"
Ahhhh, love.
I had a fun time with Sarah, Libby and Kay-Ann. =)
Computer was normal. I laughed at Jon because he liked Twilight. *evil grin*
Mehhh.
Lunch was quiet, cause we had to be real quiet and hush with the Bridges people next to us. WE SUCCEEDED. WAHAHA. Take that.
Random..
Math was fun, as usual. THe math gang never fails to get me laughing hysterically.
kyle: sam's not asian!
jason: yeah she is! sam, are you asian?
sam: No.
Jason: But aren't you Chinese?
sam: Yes! But China's not in Asia! What are you thinking?!
Poor boy.
Mmm, lemme see. What else.
So math was the highlight of my day. As usual. I love reviews for finals in math, because it's basically a free period, 'cept you have to do work. but you get to do it with friends!
Hee hee.
I'm sure you can tell that I'm not really blogging at my best.
yeah.
That's cause I havea throbbing headache and I can still smell that frog.
Urgh.
I must go sleep.
Goodnight.



