and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
When You Let Your Heart Win.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 9:44 PM | 0 comments
Well, today was a better day than before. Much, much better. I started off all sad and grumpy, but then P.E cheered me up.

I know. Sweating and exerting energy can actually make you cheer up. D= THE HORROR. Mostly though, it was because of the fun and crazy people. Namely. Adora, Hannah, Jess, Mariah, Daniella, Kali, Nicole, Alyson.....the list could go on and on and on. But yeah.

Me: Come to the dark side, Mariah. We have cheesecake!
Mariah: CHEESECAKE?!
Jess: *holding Mariah back* I'll take you to the Cheesecake Factory! Along with anime!
Mariah: Oooohhh....anime...
Me: I find it amusing that when it comes to a battle between good and evil, you have to contemplate discarding your morality.

Mmm, then bio was fun. I'm happy that Misty and Cameron made a silent mutual agreement to
not switch seats. I like Misty way better than Cameron. Way, way better.
Hmm, we looked at arthropods and stuff. Nardin shoved this spider into my face, and I swear, if it wasn't for the fact that it was his birthday, I would have taken that spider and thrown it down his back. Yeah. i would have. *angry face*
Ahaha, I like how we started a very spirited birthday song for him that kind of tapered off into silence. Good thing they started it up again in the middle of class. Lol.
Ohhh, and how do I forget the lobster? That was basically the highlight of my day right there...watching people manhandle the lobster. Poor thing. It was alive when we came in, but halfway through the class, Mrs. Spencer said that it died. =(
So me, Monica and Kali had so much fun poking this bulbous thing that came back up every time we pushed it back down...
Until they punctured it. THEN i ran away. *snickers*
Yeah. The lobster. Poor thing. Jason and me were saying that after tomorrow, once the B Day people are done looking at it, we should come into class with tartar sauce, lemon juice, and who knows what else to eat it. After waving it around randomly, of course.
Ahh, I appreciate Jason. He's so amusing to watch.

Mmm, then I went to Computer. And worked on my FINAL some more. *sighs* It's really stressful.

*thinks*
Then lunch was spent running around, cause RYAN never told me that the
real worship band packets were in the theatre office. So I had to RUN up there. Grrr. That boy.
Math was fun. I like how I got Jessey into trouble with his team. LOL. It was fun, overall...Jason L and Peter are fun people to work with. Jared? Not my favorite person, but he's okay.
THe maze game was fun, too! And I like how I actually GOT something at the end. Yayyy me!!

And then I had to run off after schoool cause I had to get a
jab. Ugh. Stupid jabs. It bled again.
I have to get another one tomorrow. Boo.
Hmm, so today made me smile.

ZOMG. Elections are on Thursday. *facepalm* I'm going to lose to that cheerleader so badly, it's not even funny. I'll just do what I can with what I've got, I guess.

*groans*

Older Post | Newer Post