and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Something To Be
Friday, April 17, 2009 | 6:38 PM | 0 comments
"Hey man
Play another one of those heartbreak songs
Tell another story how things go wrong
And they never get back."
~Rob Thomas, "Something To Be"

Hmm, so spring break is ending in a couple of days. I should probably be happy about that, but to be honest, I have no clue what I'm supposed to be feeling right about now.

So I'm just going to let my mind wander.

That Forever 21 receipt has been on my desk since forever.

Speaking of which..I never did try that lip gloss on.

Would lip gloss on at bowling seem weird?

Guess so.

Jennifer HUdson underwent a humongous transformation! But I don't know much about her. Jennifer who? Ahh. Any way, her song 'If This Isn't Love' is strangely addicting.

Kali's perfume thingy lasts a long time. A loooooonggg time.

Smoothie. I..need...smoothie.

I should probably start doing extra work on Romeo and Juliet, the Suicidal Set, as I should probably start calling them.

Nahhh. It is spring break after all.

6 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL?! WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO?!

Waitttt, no global studies final?! Marshall's awesome..if that was true.

Ashhleyyy. Why is it taking you so long to review my essayyyyy???

Powerschool checking time.
A 99,9% IN MATH?! NOOOOOOOO.
AND A 97.07 IN ENGLISH ISN'T EVEN AN A+! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, MISS I? WHAAATTTTT?!!!!

*dies*

Older Post | Newer Post