and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
"Macam tu, la!"
Thursday, April 16, 2009 | 7:05 PM | 0 comments
Ahh, I miss Izzati and basically, almost all the Penang people. I miss back home. =(
Aizal, it's all your fault..you just HAD to make me feel nostalgic about the whole thing. =DD but it was bound to happen anyway, so..yeah.

Aiih.
I wish I was back home.
For just a moment.
*pauses*

Okay, I better now =D

Anywaysss...
Yesterday was awesome! I hung out with Adora in Oakridge, and we talked for almost two and a half hours straight. I found out a lot more about one of my best friends, so that's good. =) It was so much fun, we should do it again... Ignoring the crazy college-age looking boys who for some reason found it funny to interrupt our conversations at random moments, of course. But ti was some good bonding time.... Not to mention she interrogated me on multiple subjects. That are of course, confidential.

Later, Daniella and Kali were over and we played a joke on Sarah (Sorry sarah, we couldn't resist x)), by recording random videos and pretending to be over at different houses.
BTW, sarah, don't lie, you had NOO IDEAAA that we were setting you up for the surprise the next day =DD
And you would have avoided a whole lot of heartburn had you actually COME. =) but you were sick. i know. =((

Hmm so.
Today we went to Valley thinking nobody was coming..
And THEN jeremy texts me saying he's coming.
And THEN we spend the next hour or so waiting for Sarah to show up at Valley..*glares*..
enduring the parents' wrath for not planning it properly.
ahaha, but it worked out! she was SURPRISED! in due course. =)

Hmm, so Kali, Jeremy and Sarah went to watch Monsters Vs. Aliens, and Daniella and me broke off.
IDK, didn't really feel like watching a cartoon movie. (i know, i sound very snobbish, but that's the honest thing I can put into words at the mo.)
So me and Daniella went to go get Subway for lunch and then we sat in this park-like area and had our lunch there! It felt like we were in a real park in New York or something, since Santana Row struck me as the type of street you would find in the Big Apple.
It was loveuhly. =)I had a fun time talking to Daniella about loads of stuff....complaining and commenting about teachers mostly, but still. It was funn. =DD

Mmmm...and then we went to Borders. Borders was SO MUCH FUNN. =DD
I bought a book too! It's the Mates, Dates and _______ series. THREE BOOKS IN ONE. FOR ONLY NINE BUCKS WEI. It's a KILLER deal. Course I bought it.
I wanted to buy this book that I had already read before, but I figured I could just go to the library and borrow it. Cheaper. x)
I know. I'm such a cheapskate.

*thinks*
Yeah, and then I came home.

Oh, oh, and I appreciated spring break today!
I made myself caramel popcorn, snuggled up under the bedcovers in a comfortable position, and busied myself reading. It was SO relaxing, it was unbelievable. Too bad now I'm sick of popcorn. And there's still half a bowl left. *groans* Right next to my bed, too.
And then after that I watched the best ever episodes of House and Bones.

#1: CHASE AND CAMERON FINALLY GOT MARRIED. how can I not love that? AND House confronted Cuddy about her crush on him. AND Wilson outsmarted him for once! HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THAT?! Except that Kutner wasn't there. Grr. I liked him. =(
#2: From what I saw of Bones (I dind't watch the whole thing) Sweets FINALLY gets some background information. About time too. I like Sweets, but he NEVER got enough airtime. And Bones finally showed some emotion too! IT'S ABOUT TIME, WOMANN.

Mmmmmmm. So. Yes. And now I'm typing this awfully long post- delayed since like 6. x)

Feel the love.

Moral of today's long and entertaining blog post....

Friends are awesome.


Older Post | Newer Post