and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
C.S.I. Miami
Friday, April 17, 2009 | 10:15 PM | 0 comments
Is getting stupider and stupider by the week. I'm sorry. It is.

Favorite line:

Ryan: *storming out of lab and passing Eric* I have a secret. Don't tell anybody.

That was the bright point in the whole series. I used to like Ryan, and he was one of my more favorite characters. BUT LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW. He gets into trouble, breaks a couple more protocol, gets Calleigh and Eric mad at him. Again. And Horatio saves him. AGAIN. And he has to save that IDIOT Mark. AGAIN. Sorry. If I see Mark ONE MORE TIME, I'm going to email the producers and tell them what I really think of that character....

Enough geeking out.
Oh, and speaking of ALEKS:

QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:19:14 PM): YES.
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:19:18 PM): I HAVE LEARNED THIS.
hwayern (10:19:18 PM): YAYYYY!
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:19:21 PM): >: )
hwayern (10:19:22 PM): SHE LEARNEEDDD!
hwayern (10:19:26 PM): you know what would be funny?
hwayern (10:19:34 PM): if it hits you with an assessment right about...
hwayern (10:19:35 PM): ..now.
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:19:42 PM): Are you...
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:19:44 PM): psychic.
hwayern (10:19:52 PM): It didn't happen, did it.
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:20:05 PM): It hit me with an assessment.
hwayern (10:20:09 PM): *gasp*
QuEeN aShLeY pOo (10:20:13 PM): fml.

Older Post | Newer Post