and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Ugh.
Thursday, March 12, 2009 | 8:14 PM | 0 comments


This sums up what I'm feeling at the moment PERFECTLY.
I feel snappy, and crabby, and in an utterly bad mood.

You know how I started out the week all optimistic and stuff? Well, it's not so bright and cheery anymore. I want to cry so badly, it's unbelievable.

Times like this just put you on the edge
On the brink of disaster
You have a choice to make, or several-
There won't be time to reconsider after.

I am just so sick of all this.
Sick of the drama.
Sick of the relationships.
Sick of all the secrets.

I'm tired of people letting me down,
I'm tired of questioning my sanity.
I am so incredibly sore from trying to steer between stupid Charybdis and thick-headed Scyllas. Yes, Scyllas. In the PLURAL.

Above all, I am very disappointed in one of my friends, who seem to think that letting people down is a fun pastime to do. I mean, I hate the fact that she keeps flaking out at every possible moment and opportunity. I hate that she changes her mind so easily without a second thought to the people she can affect by her switch. Would it kill her just ONCE to stick to her original decision with some integrity?

I'm so annoyed at her, at myself, and at life in general and I want to cry.

I don't think that 4 pages of coloring and drawing for bio helped very much, either.

Right now, I hate my life.
Recurring storms.
Nooo I think THUNDERSTORMS ARE MORE LIKE IT.

Screaming at the wall and throwing something at it sounds like a pretty good idea right now, except that I'd get grounded.

Older Post | Newer Post