skies of blue.
Saturday, March 7, 2009 | 8:13 PM | 0 comments
This week has been pretty bad, on average.Usually I don't have bad weeks.
This one has been an exception. >.<
Fights, drama, petty break-ups and makeups. (The last part is not true. I just felt like saying it x)) Seriously. It's been so chock-full of drama and angst, it's enough fodder for a soap opera. (starts getting ideas for BH) I seriously doubt that I know who I am anymore. Or anyone else, for that matter. Life's been intent on tripping us all up lately, and causing us to doubt who we really are and our friends.
But you know what? The week's over, and I think I know who my real friends are.
Thank you, God for real friends, who forgive you even when you mess up, and who defend you from every single accusation that comes your way.
Thank you, God for friends who will patiently bear with you through your babbling and rambling and bored hyperness.
"They say that the sky is always brighter after the storm. Well, our storm's passed. So now, the sky will be brighter. THEORETICALLY. And even if it doesn't happen, I like to think that the storm's passed, these are just...recurring showers. Optimism is the key, man. Optimism is the key."



