and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Old memories.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 | 7:35 PM | 0 comments
Today was a pretty normal day. Well, excepting the fact that someone fainted in Chapel, and it was a kind of quiet chaos going around.
If that made sense to you...

But when Mr. Smith told us to pray, real quick for the girl who fainted, I felt so awed by how many people immediately bent their heads to pray. And I was further awed by how solemn some people were- some girls were even crying, which made me kind of wonder if I was some sort of robot, since I really didn't feel anything except concern.
For all of us who were out on the floor, there was some sort of presence that made us really calm. I don't know, it just felt that way...
Prayer really does work.

Mm, I did drag Kyle all the way round school for nothing, though, and I feel sorta bad for that...sorta. Not really.

That bio study guide is driving me insane, too. It was plain awful. IS plain awful, I should say. =/

I should probably get back to work. Doing math and blogging does wonders for restoring your sanity.

and today, I realized that some things that I was so sure of
might be the things that I'm should be most insecure about right now.

i'm not sure where my life is going anymore;
and i'm not sure i know where i want it to go.

Older Post | Newer Post