morbid.
Saturday, March 28, 2009 | 7:58 PM | 0 comments
So today was probably the first time that suicide actually appealed to me.Like, really appealed to me.
I don't know, I just think that I've messed up so much in every area of my life, I should probably just either get lost from society and stay as a hermit in those caves Marshall told us about, or run away to France or something, where I dont speak the language and so nobody will ever understand what sort of weird, stupid dumb freak I am.
I know. I'm especially morbid.
Talking it over didn't help...
He's still as mad at me as ever.
And I'm not even sure she'll accept my apology.
I hate guilt trips.
I hate guilt trips.
kthnxbai.
ugh.
i need some real friends.
ASHLEY, GET BACK FROM SHOPPING ALREADY.
I NEEEEDDDD YOUUU ANDDD YOURRR PHOONE SO I CAN TEEXXTT YOUUUUU :(



