and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
like a runaway.
Monday, March 16, 2009 | 7:29 PM | 0 comments
Hmm, I haven't blogged for a really long time....

There's really nothing to say.
Other than SHE got invited to NYLC too and so we're all fuming about it.

She's annoying me, I'm telling you.

And I do not get annoyed very easily,
And if I do, I do not get annoyed for long.

But she has annoyed me since the beginning of the year.
I thought she changed.
Huh, apparently not.
I'm just waiting for her to say something stupid so we can all finally explode and let her know what we really feel.

What's the right thing to do?
Definitely not this.

Oh, I don't know what to do anymore. Sometimes, my life's so screwed up like a dramatic soap opera. =(.

Older Post | Newer Post