Just The Way The Chips Fall.
Thursday, March 5, 2009 | 10:29 PM | 0 comments
Down, or up?HAHAHAHA TATIANA DIDN'T GET IN HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA.
Ohyes Anoop got in, hahahahahha!
Yes, Eugene, Adora is older than you. By four days. =)
Why-do-my-speakers-not-work?
Bede is killing me.
24x4=196!
Who just texted me at ten thirty at night?
Condescending little-
Measure of arc length is the same as measure of inscribed angle of circles...
Great, Jessey just had to start reciting math formulas from ALEKS like, now.
Imma block you now.
32 comments on Facebook?!
Tiny and dangerous. You finally got something right for once! *applauds*
I love my new version of Windows Live Messenger.
I love my new computer, really.
Mm. No more Limewire.
Must start forcing my friends to send me songs.
99 NEW NOTIFICATIONS?! Ash, do these people make money off your notifications or something?
Awww, tennis got rained out again. I'm sorry, you guys. *snickers behind hand*
You don't know what hols means?!
For heaven's sakes.
For heaven's sake.
Mmm. I think the second one's correct, no?
Sake.
Wine.
Alcohol.
DUI!
One-page essay about quotes.
Miss Torok.
P.E
RUN THE MILE!
Rain.
Bleachers.
Wet bleachers.
No conditioning.
Health.
Scary video anorexic lady.
Sleepy. Tired. Not a night owl.
Not a morning lark either.
Definitely not a hummingbird.
=) =D =O
"I got a 62/60 on my math test..."
"Fail, Jon! Why didnt you get a 65?!"
"LOL!"
Boy, images of pop stars sure have changed.
Don't. you. dare. hug. me.
Neoclassicism vs Romanticism
Romantics lost.
=(
Well, actually no.
Cause the Neoclassicist gave an argument that was similar to the Romantic's point of view.
So technically, everybody wins.
Miss Way: Okay, while I'm setting this up, you guys can debate whether a diameter is a chord.
Half of the class: Yep!
Jessey: Cause it's a segment with two end points on the circumference of the circle.
Class agrees.
Me: Well, i guess this debate's won then?
Dude, stop swearing, please?
Whiny little-
It's so cooolllddddd.
No more taunting me HAH
I don't understand you.
I don't think I want to.
Just. Leave me alone.
Leave all of us alone.
Gragh.
Kraken.
Haha, Matthew.
Ohhh I need to check on that Bio presentation...



