and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
If he asked, I'd be his.
Sunday, March 22, 2009 | 9:45 AM | 0 comments
That lyric that Eponine/Janelle sang really touched my heart last night. So poignant...must really remember to tell Janelle that.
Guess it's because I can relate to her story.

In the meantime, LES MISERABLES WAS THE MOST AWESOME PLAY EVER.

I feel bad that you guys never got to watch it, because it's so incredibly sublime.

Mmm...the aftershow greetings were even better.
Too bad it was raining though.

Me: *sees Jessey heading up sidewalk* Where are you going? I thought you left.
Jessey: I'm heading to drier ground.
Me: Why?
Jessey: *stares at me*
Me: Right. It's raining. Stupid question.
Jessey: Kinda.

Hmm, well, that's all my tired brain can come up with this morning. THe cast and characters were wonderful, though. Words cannot describe how awesome you guys were. Really. I look forward to the next play you guys do.

Older Post | Newer Post