what is it about you?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009 | 4:03 PM | 0 comments
And what is it about getting the flu?For no apparent reason, I just start feeling so exhausted. Seriously. I nearly dropped dead in English, I'm not even kidding.
The only reason I woke up was because Miss Isaacs started reenacting Frankenstein for us.
Now I'm getting that same old feeling.
Like I just wanna drop dead and sleep for ages.
Oh wait, no, I have a bio test tomorrow.
jskghiabgoangnOoargh.
Not to mention that I'm getting kinda annoyed at having to sound like a deeper version of Minnie Mouse with a nasal cold. I already sound nasal enough without the cold. With it, I sound like...
I don't even know what I sound like, that's how indescribable it is.
I wanna skip schooooooooolllll.
But then I'd start feeling all guilty and stuff.
Not to mention the makeup work.
Ugh, the makeup work.
Brill.
Me: Notice anything different?
C: No?
Me: *points at glasses*
C: Oh, I know! You're wearing glasses! You never used to wear glasses!
x], Carissa cracks me up so much sometimes.
Me: *to Laraine* I didn't know Matt Abrahamson plays tennis!
Ryan: Is that why you want to go watch the tryouts? *i kick him* AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! *starts hopping around like a bunny on drugs*
Seriously. Friends are the only reason why I stay sane these days.



