and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
what a day.
Friday, February 13, 2009 | 10:19 PM | 0 comments
What an awesome day, for Friday the Thirteenth!

Although it was crazy, it was crazy fun. Ashley couldn't make it to school though, and we all missed her. =(
Quoting Ryan:
"I never realized how much I missed Ashley till now. It's too quiet..."
Would have been a perfect day if she was there.

Best day EVER, possibly.

P.E dodgeball (although my arm is so sore now...)
Bio watching a DVD that Spencer actually let us COMMENT on and then let us fool around for like ten mins afterwards...
Wiebe gave us a free period in Computer Software. It was awesome. I used flash to make this gingerbread man with a heart. He jumps once, jumps twice, hops around the screen coupla times, stops, eyes get all wide as he watches his heart breaks, and then runs off the screen screaming.
IT WAS HILARIOUS.
Spent lunch with the guys and Carissa and Hannah. It was amusing, so amusing.
GEOMETRY WAS THE BEST LESSON EVER.
Seriously.
Well, I'm guessing it was the hug, but...
IM me or email for the details.
It was just sublime.

Hung out with Ryan and Kyle after school, and I'm pretty sure they teased me so much, my face is permanently stained red.
But that's okay, I got my own back. =)

Went bowling. Was awesome. Ty did not show up though. =(
Then came home, and watched American Idiot with parents.
Fun, yelling at Tatiana.
That girl annoys me so bad...

Just a typical day.
But it was wonderful.
Fitting end to school to signal the start of break.
I don't think I could handle not seeing everyone for a week though....
Ugh. Separation stinks.
This is why I'm asking everyone to go out. =)

"Oh, it's Hug a Short Person Day today, isn't it? Okay! *pause* *hugs*"

Haha, for once I'm so glad to be short.

Older Post | Newer Post