pilih kasih.
Thursday, February 12, 2009 | 4:03 PM | 0 comments
I'm offended!The boys tennis team-
I'm sorry, but it's true-
get all the good stuff.
This means:
1. Good weather
2. Privileges like getting to watch SAP OPEN, WHERE ALL THE GOOD TENNIS PLAYERS ARE PLAYING
3. Did I mention good weather?
4. Good coaches (okay, i don't know this for sure, but they sure have a lot of other good stuff, so i'm assuming this as well)
5.Perfect, paved walkways (argh, did i mention that our pavements were all cracked and trippy?)
6. GOOD WEATHER
7. And...a lot more resources than the girls, basically.
FAVORITISM, THAT'S WHAT IT IS.
Just because you are guys.... *mumbles under breath*
And I'm surprised, I kinda expected Coach Brooke to like, not be pilih kasih, 'specially since she's um, a GIRL?
Girl, woman, lady, whatevs.
The only advantage to playing in the summer I can actually think of?
An excuse for playing in short skirts.
And it's not like that benefits us or anything.
Well, SOME of us.
Ugh.
Moving on from that little rant.
I'm suddenly in the mood for recounting my day. I think it's the medicine talking. I'm still sick.
So I got to school.
Panicked cause wasn't sure if I would be there in time for Jon-Tom to give me my book back.
So texted Kyle and Jon-Tom.
Both did not reply.
Panicked some more.
Got to school, still panicked, grabbed Nardin, demanded that he go get Jon-Tom.
Find out five minutes later, once Nardin's disappeared, that Jon-Tom just got to school.
Jon-Tom spends next two minutes going through locker for my book.
Does not find book in locker.
Am getting annoyed.
Jon-Tom flees into locker room.
Comes out later with book in hand, having realized that book was in backpack the whole time >.<
I silently vow to never lend Jon-Tom books again.
Skip the entire fourth period, because spent long, overdue, 'bonding session' with mentoring group. Still do not understand why nobody came to get us.
Spent English talking about Frankie and I accidentally threw a pen at Miss Isaacs.
It wasn't my fault! Well, technically, it was.
I was holding my red pen, and when I mentioned to Hannah about throwing Swiss cheese at the monster, i forgot about my pen and did a throwing motion.
Pen flew out of hand and nearly hit Miss I.
Who did not give me a referral, thankfully.
Did not touch red pen for rest of lesson.
Spent half of lunch in Japanese club, which Carissa and Ashley dragged me to. Well, Carissa dragged. Ashley found out later. x)
Left early, cause needed to ask Miss Way something.
Spent rest of lunch loudly conspiring against Kyle with Ryan and trying to explain Malaysia to Jon.
And getting crashed into by some crazy senior.
Eighth period was spent debating. It was fun to just pick a controversial topic, light the match, throw it into the center, and then watch Tim and Nardin argue.
Enjoyed the show.
Did not enjoy the stupid llama song Ryan kept singing the whole entire time.
After school, headed up to find Ashley and Adora, failed in both attempts.
Bumped into Jessey and Diana.
Found Eugene, then split up, Ryan going with Eugene down to the tennis courts first.
Kyle and me head out a few minutes later, me having dumped my stuff in the locker.
I yell at Jon for stealing my locker combo.
Head down to tennis courts, bump into Ryan, who disappears early, because he had to leave.
Head down to courts, see no sign of Kaitlyn, who was supposed to meet me.
Make awkward conversation with Kyle.
Kaitlyn shows up, we head off.
Watch tennis.
Laugh at Eugene.
Try to play in jeans, sweatshirt, and with borrowed racket.
Fail miserably.
Am laughed at by Eugene.
Hit a couple balls.
Mom calls.
I leave.
Kyle leaves.
I go home.
I eat lunch.
I type this blog post.
There you go.
Long post.
Finally.
I wanna sleep now. Medicine makes you sleeeeeeepyyy.
Love,
Me.



