Nostalgia.
Sunday, February 22, 2009 | 7:59 PM | 0 comments
Cause I've been missing you so much I have to sayBeen crying since the day
The day you went away
~M2M, 'The Day You Went Away'
"I've seen how you flinch every time you look at me. I've seen how my scars have ruined your soul, and how every single thing I do rips you apart. I know that you don't ever want to see me again, because of what I've done to you. But think of what you've done to me...I have a hole in my soul. You took my heart, and you haven't given it back yet. That's the kind of pain that hurts the most, I think. Knowing that you gave part of yourself away, and knowing that it was voluntary. So could you just give me one last chance, knowing that you hold my heart in your hands? It's not just a line anymore. At least not to me. Give me one last chance, change me. Change. Huh. I used to hate that word, because I thought that it only brought darkness in the world. Not anymore. It brings a new dawn. I hate sounding so corny, but if that's what I sound like when I'm speaking from the heart, then I'm all good."
~Seth Lechmere.
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end?
~Nelly Fertado, 'Good Things Come To An End'



