and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
Hunt 'em all down.
Saturday, February 28, 2009 | 10:19 PM | 0 comments
I know what I want to be when I grow up.
I want to be those government agents that hunt down the virus-creating, havoc-wrecking hacker virus people.
And then I want to throw them into Guantanamo Bay and keep them there for all eternity.
Ugh.
I'm currently on Mom's laptop typing this.
AND I hate viruses. My computer's crashed again. Aaaaaaaagh.

So lemme see.
Spnt my Saturday in an otherwise normal fashion.

Mm.
Went bowling in the morning. Did really well.
Enjoyed seeing Michael's face when I actually hit a 600 series, like he dared me to.
I also enjoyed seeing little kids doing what I used to do when I first started bowling.

Hmmmm.
Got home, found out that my computer was still acting up.
Gave it some time.
Went to sleep after reading some books.
Slept for three hours.

Rachel came over, we spent the afternoon together.
It was hilarious. I forgot how much fun we had together.
Compared our junior and senior guy cheers.
Let's just say I think Valley lost.

THEN I realized that the computer was going to be stubborn. It wouldn't even let me get into the main screen. =(

I think I'm going to go kill myself now.
D=<

Oh. I also had like an hour long therapy session with Prasanth over Facebook. I did not know that _______ had so many problems. Poor kid. If I had any idea what he was doing, or what he was being done to him, I'd have done something.

I'll make sure to drag him down with us to lunch on Monday.

And now, I'm going to scream at someone.
Preferably hackers. And virus-creators.
Aaaaaaaaagh. *growls dramatically*

Older Post | Newer Post