elephants stomped on me.
Saturday, February 14, 2009 | 10:42 PM | 0 comments
Seriously.I felt like somebody came in and jumped on me when I was sleeping.
I woke up this morning feeling like a cripple and my back was aching all over. I could barely use my arm today, and when I got up from sitting down, I'd go "ow...ow...ow."
I was limping all over the place, so I decided to not go bowling. *sad face*
Couldn't even use my arm to open the car door, and at one point, Dad had to help me put on my jacket. It was sad. I hated feeling so helpless.
It hurts to cough. Or laugh. I was literally wincing when I laughed, cause it hurt so bad..
On the bright side, I got in some much-needed R&R with the family.
I watched A Walk To Remember with Mom and Dad. As usual, I cried. They didn't. I still don't understand why..it's a WONDERFUL movie!
I have a sudden urge to watch Friends.
=)
I hope tomorrow will be better.



