"Baby, when the Lights Go Out."
Friday, February 27, 2009 | 3:15 PM | 0 comments
School got cancelled today. I'm kinda sad. I was looking forward to a long lunch, too. =/It got cancelled because of a blackout. A blackout. Just because the electricity went out!
On the plus side, I didn't have to present my Bible presentation, and I got to hang out with all my friends 'after school'.
On the minus side, SCHOOL GOT CANCELLED.
*fumes, then runs away from Ashley's wrath*
Had to wait for a pretty long time before I got picked up, though. Mrs. Smith almost kept me in for a really long time, cause Mom didn't call back, being at tennis at all.
I really do appreciate Ryan for actually calling up to find out where I was before coming to get me, though. That was unnecessary, but nice of him. Poor guy on crutches came all the way down to the gym building.
Mrs. Smith took one look at him and let me go.
Don't tell him I said this (since he won't be reading it). He'll think I'm turning nice. x)
I need to get a head start on my NYLC enrollment forms.
Oooh, the calender for the 2009/2010 school year is here!
wow.....2010.
Mom's now telling me how much the NYLC is. $1257 for flights.
EEEEEHHHHHH.
*dies*
Or as Zach would put it,
*diez*
And then I'm getting over it.
At least we're on civil, speaking terms again.
It feels good to be able to look him in the eye once more. =)
Rule: Never ever let your friends ask someone you like who he/she likes.
Cause then your friends will just get harrassed.
Bad thing.
And then if its bad news, then it's baaaaaddd. For me, it was pretty difficult to look him in the eye for a week.
but then I'm over it.
And I owe Sarah big time.
BIG TIME.
Loves.



