and you will be loved
Close your eyes and we can float away,
All alone through this crowded place.
what a way to spend a week.
Friday, January 2, 2009 | 2:26 AM | 0 comments
So, tomorrow, I'm going home.
After about ten days of being here, (or was it fourteen?) I'm finally going home.

Back to where I belong...for now.

I don't really know where I belong anymore...call me moody, call me undecisive. On one hand, I don't feel like I fully belong here; but on the other hand, I don't feel like my real place is in America. Not yet, anyhow.

My friends here have been awesome. It's been a blast meeting up with people I haven't seen in months-some years. Even though we didn't really sit down and have a nice Q&A session about our lives (like what I had in mind-key word being had) it was fun being dragged around Gurney trying on dresses and just wandering, talking about stuff. Movies, exasperating salespeople because we never bought anything, and then running around trying to find everyone...it was quite honestly the best time if my life. I might have been silently cursing whoever invented heels that chafed your ankles and toes, but in the end, the laughter and fun was enough to make all those pains go away.

Nine hours in heels. Not an experience I wanna repeat.

So thank you, y'all, for making my trip back to Penang a fun and memorable one.

Pictures to come soon...ONCE I GET SOME PICTURES IN MY *digital* HANDS.

Older Post | Newer Post